Benzodiazepines, or benzos, are commonly prescribed medications used to treat mental and medical conditions. Popular benzos include Valium, Xanax, Restoril, and Ativan. They can be prescribed to treat conditions such as muscle spasms, insomnia, anxiety, and seizures. As sedative drugs, benzos can have calming effects on the mind and body. Unfortunately, they are also highly addictive and can quickly lead to a dangerous cycle of substance abuse. Finding a benzo addiction treatment program can help you or your loved one start the road to recovery in a safe and effective environment.
Addiction does not discriminate and can affect anyone. Seeking help does not make you weak or a failure; rather, treatment can get you back to living the healthy and happy life you want. At Evoke Wellness Ohio, we offer addiction treatment for various substances, including benzos. We provide evidence-based treatments and therapies that help our patients heal fully and develop the skills they need to maintain lasting sobriety. Contact us today at 866.430.9267 to learn more about our substance abuse treatment center and how our team can help you.
Who Needs a Benzo Addiction Treatment Program?
When used as prescribed by a medical professional, benzo use can be safe and offer relief for various mental and medical conditions. However, if an individual takes more than the prescribed dose, it can quickly become dangerous. Since benzos are highly addictive, taking higher doses or more frequent doses can lead to significant consequences, including addiction. Recognizing the signs of benzo abuse can alert you when someone requires a benzo addiction treatment program.
The signs and symptoms of benzo addiction are:
- Poor judgment or thinking
- Doctor shopping
- Engaging in risky behavior
- Mood changes
If you notice these signs in yourself or someone in your life, it is essential to reach out for professional help. Benzo addiction can lead to severe effects on your overall health and well-being. Seeking treatment can be intimidating and overwhelming, but it is often effective and can help you get back to the life you want.
What to Expect From a Benzo Rehab Center
At Evoke Wellness Ohio, we create individualized treatment plans for each patient that addresses their unique needs and concerns for recovery. Our highly qualified staff understands addiction and how to help those struggling. Participating in a benzo addiction treatment program offers many benefits and
The benefits of a benzo rehab center are:
- Time and space to reflect on your addiction – Patients have the opportunity to learn about addiction and understand what factors contributed to their substance abuse and how it impacted their life. This helps individuals identify triggers and negative influences in their lives and how to cope with them in the future.
- The opportunity to develop a healthy support system – Those in recovery are surrounded by others facing similar situations and circumstances. In group activities, patients can bond with and learn from their peers and develop positive, sober friendships.
- A safe, supportive environment to go through detox – Our benzo rehab center is a safe environment where our staff is available to monitor each patient’s physical and mental health. When dealing with withdrawal, individuals can receive medication to help manage symptoms.
Trying to become sober on your own without professional help is not ideal. Detox and withdrawal can be dangerous, and working through the mental impacts of addiction is vital for successful recovery. Our benzo rehab center provides patients with the care and support they need to achieve and maintain lasting sobriety.
Learn More About Benzo Addiction Treatment in Columbus, OH, at Evoke Wellness Ohio
In our benzo addiction treatment in Columbus, OH, patients participate in various evidence-based treatment and therapy programs. Your individualized treatment programs may include programs like:
- Drug detox
- Medication-assisted treatment programs
- Residential treatment program
- Intensive inpatient treatment program
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment program
- Dialectical behavior treatment program
- Group therapy program
- Family therapy program
- Individual therapy program
To learn more about our benzo addiction treatment program, contact Evoke Wellness Ohio at 866.430.9267 or by filling out our online form.